CEO & FOUNDER / CONSELLING & SUPPORT / MANAGEMENT / PUBLISHING / PRODUCTION / A&R © Photo : Calypso Grossi
WE DO NO HARM is a one-woman business, founded by Harmony Suard - a freelance artistic and cultural project manager - who offers consulting, counselling, management, publishing and musical production activities. WE DO NO HARM also works with other talents of varied skills. After graduating from Hypokhâgne and Khâgne (literature preparatory studies), from a University Degree in Art History, a Bachelor's degree in English Studies and a Master's degree in Human Sciences from the CELSA, Harmony worked in the development, production and musical supervision of documentaries during a year and a half at BBC Worldwide (Paris), before being in charge of catalogue management and communications for two Parisian record labels and publishing companies in production music and sync placements for 3 years.
She also trained at IRMA (Paris) in music publishing and copyright.
Harmony has knowledge and skills in publishing, music production, events management, audiovisual production, sync and artistic project management :
- connecting with French and international productions, record labels and publishers
- music supervision, sync, negotiation of license agreements (TV, advertising, cinema, digital, corporate), quotation and invoicing
- development of playlists
- filing of works, claims with SACEM and record production companies, processing of royalties, etc.
- coordination of the digital distribution of catalogues (Believe)
- coordination and follow-up of production and album making
- financial monitoring, budgets, grant files (FCM, SACEM, SPPF, SCPP, Adami, Spedidam...)
- sponsoring and partnership files, search for financing (private and public)
- proposal of merchandising ranges and production coordination
- artworks, visual creations using DTP softwares
- promotion, marketing and PR for artists
- marketing and social network strategies, newsletters, partnership deals
- organization of live shows, showcases and events, also managing invitations and ticket sales
- organization, production, coordination and musical programming of a multidisciplinary festival, communication and PR of the festival
- Audiovisual: design and writing of trend books, writing of film angles, international distribution, preparation and direction of shooting, roadmaps and plannings, post-production follow-up, etc...